Wednesday, May 23, 2007

*TUMBLE WEEDS....................

Holy Crap!! Has it really been that long since I posted?

My life and house has been CRAZY! My kids are better, I'm better and things are slowing down for at least the weekend.

April was nuts! We bought a multifamily home to rent out and we are currently renovating the first floor to rent in August. We are very excited and looking to get another one at the end of this year or early next. My husband also worked CRAZY hours this month.

May ~ My hubby graduated from college. I'm very proud of him! He worked so hard to get where he is.

Now, for summer! WAHOO...I have lots of fun stuff planned for me and the kids during the week and fun vacations for the summer.
I'm very happy the weather is nicer and we are out and outside much more.

Well I'm off hopefully not for a month ++ I have friends coming for dinner since our husbands are away!

No comments: